Monday, October 14, 2013

Week 19

In a very humorous way. My boyfriend pretty much lectured me this morning on how to properly use my filofax. He told me I needed to put more detail about our day. He wanted me to write down and be more specific with what I do during the day. In his own worlds, "You should be writing that you cooked me breakfast this morning, that we ate together, I cooked and pack myself lunch while you relaxed and watch television .."

My jaws dropped! I did not know how to respond! The first thing I suggested was .. Do you think I should put more stickers? Lol!!

So here it is.. a bit more effort into decorating :) I also been reading philofaxy suggestions to making my blog appear more interesting for views. so I decided to take a photo and give you all hints and tips on what I used.  





That's about it.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment