Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thoughts Midori Traveler's Notebook


I love this notebook so much. I can't bare to go about without taking it with me or I'll miss it. Yes, I'll admit, it may come off a little drag to carry me personal malden with me along with this new addition, however, I just simply cannot leave this at home. 



The truth is, I have not written in it at all just yet. I love the idea of keeping it as a sketch book. It's plain and simple and that's what I adore most about having a midori. The problem is is that I cannot figure out what to write in it just yet. What to exactly use it for. I want the first page to be perfect. I find myself stalling with filling it up. I would love to use it as a planner, but what about my personal filofax? What about my love for filofax? I watch so many MTN youtube videos. I don't travel much at all. The only plans I have is my going to Europe possibly this year or the next. Perhaps then I will have it filled up a bit. but for now I am still procrastinating with beginning any type of writing ideas for the book. 

Bests, 
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment